Border Blades Figure Skating Club is looking to hire Skating Coaches for private lessons starting in the Spring of 2022. The ideal candidates will be an experienced USFSA skating coach with a passion for skating and an understanding of current USFSA skating rules and requirements. The preferred candidates should have strong communication skills, be organized and able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
Interested parties should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Feb 11th
- Must be able to demonstrate all skills in the level that you would be assigned to teach.
- Proficient choreography background
- Strong knowledge and use of OFF ICE training (power, conditioning, dance, etc.)
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work weekend hours and travel with skaters
- Safe Sport training will be required
- Must be able to complete USFSA’s Coaches Compliance requirements
- Must complete the USFSA background check
- Must be up to date with CER requirements
- Must be available for most Border Blades private ice times and willing to be involved in our club such as coaching classes and helping with the ice show.