Border Blades Figure Skating Club is hiring an Assistant Synchronized Skating Coach for the Ruby Blades for the 2018/2019 season. The Synchronized Skating Coach will work collaboratively with the Synchro Committee. The ideal candidate will be an experienced USFS synchronized skating coach with a passion for synchronized skating. They must have an understanding of current USFSA synchronized skating rules and requirements. The preferred candidate should have strong communication skills, be organized and able to work with a wide variety of personalities.
Closing date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
• Must be able to demonstrate all skills in the level that you would be assigned to teach.
• Knowledge in USFS Synchronized skating rules
• Proficient choreography background
• Great communication skills
• Ability to work Sunday afternoon and evening
• Must compete Safe Sport training
• Must be able to complete USFS’s Coaches Compliance requirements
• Must complete the USFS background check
• Must be up to date with CER requirements
• Preferred candidates with previous coaching experience in USFS synchronized skating.
Pay rate is commensurate with experience.
Interested parties should email their resume to email@example.com.